- Vintage Teas s.r.o. is the administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR"). ID number 09692754 with registered office at Rezlerova 304, Prague 10, 109 00. (hereinafter: "administrator").
- The administrator's contact details are:
address: Rezlerova 304, Prague 10, 109 00
telephone: +420 603 213 875
- Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to a certain identifier, for example, a name, identification number, location data, network identifier or to one or more special elements of physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of this natural person.
- The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided to him/her or personal data that the administrator has obtained based on the fulfilment of your order.
- The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal Reason and Purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR,
- legitimate interest of the controller in the provision of direct marketing (especially for sending commercial messages and newsletters) according to Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) GDPR,
- Your consent to the processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purpose of personal data processing is
- the processing of your order and the performance of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when placing an order, personal data are required that are necessary for the successful processing of the order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and fulfilment of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfil it on the part of the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic individual decision-making by the controller within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR.
Data retention period
- The administrator stores personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to exercise claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, a maximum of 15 years, if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- After the personal data retention period has expired, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (controller's subcontractors)
- Recipients of personal data are persons
- participating in the delivery of goods/services/realization of payments based on the contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- The administrator intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a country outside the EU) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services and cloud services.
- Under the terms set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right to access your personal data according to Article 15 GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data according to Article 16 of the GDPR, or to restrict processing according to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to the erasure of personal data according to Article 17 GDPR.
- the right to object to processing according to Article 21 GDPR the right to data portability according to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator listed in Article III of these terms and conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of security of personal data
- The administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data stores and personal data stores in paper form.
- The administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
- By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the terms of personal data protection and that you accept them in their entirety.
- You agree to these terms and conditions by ticking the online acceptance
- The administrator is authorized to change these conditions. It will publish the new version of the personal data protection conditions on its website and at the same time send you the new version of these conditions to your e-mail address, which you have provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on 1 September 2018.